Extended Abstract Submission Information
- The deadline for extended abstract submission is 30th April 2022 (the final extension to be able to publish in e-ISBN proceeding).
- Abstracts should be based on any of the sub-themes of POCER 2022.
- Extended abstract must be limited to 2 pages and following the template below.
- Abstracts should only be submitted through the Abstract submission link below.
- All accepted and registered papers that are presented at the conference will be revised as short communication papers and published in the conference proceedings with e-ISBN.
- Registered participants will also be invited to submit their papers to one of the following Special Issues
Please refer to the Extended Abstract Template below: